Seven Saturdays of Spring Challenge
Organize & Simplify (On a Budget)
You only need one hour each week to get the job done!
The Seven Week Challenge:
- Kitchen 3/18 Did you miss week one? No problem! Click here for all the details.
- Bathrooms 3/25 Week Two
- Clothes closet 4/1
- Kid Playroom 4/8
- Kids Bedroom 4/15
- Linen and Coat Closets 4/22
- Garage 4/29
The biggest problem with our bathrooms are trying to keep them clean with 5 people living here! Today’s blog focuses mainly on kids bathroom space. But here are a few small simple tips for keeping things as organized as possible –
- Organize the toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss so that each tiny family member has their own area.We keep all of the extra toothbrushes and toothpaste from the dentist, because these kids fly through their dental hygiene products like nobody’s business.
- This is a great tip for organizing your curling irons, flat irons, and hairdryer in the bathroom! Add some simple Command Hooks to the inside of your bathroom sink cabinet doors.
3. Use some small bins as needed, but don’t overdo it.
4. Finally, make good use of your under-the-sink storage by utilizing the vertical space. Add some inexpensive shelving.