Homemade Cupcakes & Chocolate Frosting
I never ventured to make my own cupcakes or frosting – probably because I didn’t know how easy it truly was! My kids said this was the best frosting they have ever tasted and I kind of have to agree! These cupcakes were so fresh and the entire dessert was very impressive.
Chocolate Frosting Ingredients – Recipe from Bunnyswarmoven.net
1/3 Cup Softened Butter
2/3 Cup Cocoa
2 and 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/3 Cup 2% Organic Milk
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
I mixed all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. It was THAT simple! The consistency was excellent. Refrigerate the frosting until ready to use.
Vanilla Cupcake Ingredients – Recipe from Tasteofhome.com
2/3 Cups Softened Butter
1 and 3/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
2 Large Eggs, Room Temp.
1 and 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 and 1/2 Cups All-purpose Flour
2 and 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Salt
1 and 1/4 Cups Organic 2% Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line your muffin tin with paper lines or spray with non-stick coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and eggs. Beat in the vanilla extract. Beat in the milk.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly beat the dry mixture (flour/baking powder/salt) into the bowl with the wet ingredients (butter/sugar/eggs).
- Fill muffin tins and cook 15-20. Allow cupcakes 10-15 minutes to cool before adding your DELICIOUS homemade frosting.
- These are sure to be a favorite so bookmark the recipe!