Chocolate Cheesecake Bites with Strawberry Frosting
This chocolate dessert was rich, heavenly deliciousness. After all – CHOCOLATE. Any questions?
If you’re looking for a great party dessert – then look no further, because this is the one!! Nobody likes to be the one to slice the pie or cake and ruin the whole damn thing! It’s so messy! These individual cheesecake bites are the answer to your prayers.
And if you’re like me, running around with three small kids, this dessert is simple and easy to bring along on your ONE night out in the last decade!
Ingredients for my One-Bowl-Strawberry-Frosting:
1 lb. Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup Salted Butter, Soft
1/2 Cup Pureed Strawberries
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl with an electric mixer and set in the refrigerator to stay cool. Before you are going to use the icing, remove from the refrigerator and allow the icing to come to room temperature for a few minutes. This is especially important if you plan on piping the frosting onto your dessert!
Ingredients for Graham Cracker Pie Crust:
1 1/2 Cups of finely ground graham cracker crumbs
1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
8 Tbsp. Melted Butter
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the ground graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter, and cinnamon. (I used a large ziplock bag to mash up the graham crackers and then added/mixed all of the ingredients right in the bag.)
- Spray your cupcake baking pan with non-stick coconut oil. (This stuff is fantastic!)
- Scoop out portion-sized amounts of the graham cracker crust and firmly press them down into the cups of the tray.
- Bake for 7 minutes and allow to cool.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cheesecake Bites: (Serving Size of 12)
3 Pkg. of Cream Cheese (8 oz. each)
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla
6-8 ounces of Chocolate Chips
3 Tbsp. Cocoa
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together all of the ingredients with an electric mixer in a large bowl until you reach a creamy consistency.
- Add the batter to your pre-cooked pie crust and allow to bake for 40-45 minutes until the center of each cheesecake bite is almost set.
- Cool to room temperature before adding your strawberry frosting. Keep refrigerated until serving.
Special Note: As you remove your cheesecake bites from the oven, run a knife around the rim of each cheesecake bite to loosen them from the pan and prevent sticking.