🍎 Apple Pie Rollups 🍎
This recipe was so quick and easy! I love apple pie, but nowadays I need time on my side. These apple roll-ups are perfect portions for a delicious dessert!
1 Pkg Pillsbury Pie Crust
3 Sliced apples
2 Tbsp. All-purpose Flour
1 tsp. Lemon juice
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 cup Sugar
Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
1. Skin the apples. Cut apple into thin slices and then cut slices in half again. Smaller pieces are better for these roll-ups. Throw the apple pieces into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and lemon juice and mix with a wooden spoon so all apple pieces are nicely coated.
3. Cut pie crust into triangular slices. One pie crust can be cut into 6 nice size pieces. Each box comes with two crusts
4. Scoop apples onto the large end of the triangle pie crusts and roll them up. Add the roll-ups to parchment lined baking tray.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.